Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September 30: Woke in pretty good shape despite last nights festivities. first things first, ran over to the bike shop and pulled the owner away from a siding job to open up and replace my cable. Next headed back and packed everything, and went for food. The place had stopes serving breakfast, and left me with very little to eat, basically a grilled cease sandwich. As I was finishing my food, my friend called and we got into a lengthy discussion about the problems and pitfalls of our country. An hour later, I'm still hungry and it's getting late. I go into this taco joint I ate at yesterday and order some more food while weighing my options. Rather than go to a small town and risk getting caught out in nowhere I decide to stay the day and start early and bike far.


No comments:

Post a Comment