Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 5: I wake early and start baking having prepped the food the night before. Taking advantage of Jim's pullup bar, I get some sets in while I have the chance and shower before sitting down with Jim to eat. I know he likes it because he has seconds. Jim departs and I ready my gear to leave. The sky is clear and the only annoyance as I pack and load out is the constant barking of Jim's Great Dane/ Labrador mix, Orion, (the dog barked the whole Tim I was there practically, very territorial). It didn't help that after I was packed and ready to go, I looked down to see that I'd left my water bottles inside the house. I had just got down telling Orion he was an asshole (Jim's endearing words about his dog, not mine) seconds before. With that, I began the ascent out of Kalispell.



No comments:

Post a Comment