Saturday, October 2, 2010

September 23: It's rodeo time! We go to the civic center and watch as the riders try to hold on for their eight seconds as the 1500+ pound bulls attempt to buck off a slightly snug rope secured around their flanks. it was a fun watch with Sam and Mariel periodically turning to ask me if I still want to ride. My answer never changes, but unfortunately it's not in the cards. Because this is a professional competition, I can't ride. too much liability, although I got a raincheck for Las Vegas if I can get there around Halloween for the PBR Championships. I don't know if I'll make it in time. after the rodeo, we go to the after party at J Dub's. Great time hanging with riders and locals. As we leav, I meet a rider whose participating in an exhibition tomorrow and offers me a slot. unfortunately, I have to decline having used up all mine and San's down time in the last two days. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment