Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 1: The ride to Shelby was epic in distance though luckily uneventful in incident. For the first and only time on the Highline did the wind gather behind me. I cruised completing 106 miles in less than nine hours. I like to call the trip the day of the fifteen towns passing, because that's how many I cruised through, the closest concentration on the whole highway. I got into town and eventually found the super cheap hotel I was going to crash at. really it was more like a hostile or dorm suite as the bathroom was communal. I went to the supermarket for dinner again returning to my room to eat. it's frustrating because you try to eat healthy and it winds up costing you more. I could have gone to eat at some Chinese buffet or junk dive and spent nine bucks but to eat healthy at the store I needed to shell out fourteen. like I said frustrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment