Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 2: I stand at the ankles if the Rockies in East Glacier Park Village. The plains are finally behind me and I'm excited to tackle the Continental Divide tomorrow. The couple I'm staying with Sam and Jo are amazing and generous people. They even have a tent platform in the backyard for cyclists. Dinner was delicious: Salad! Real salad with veggies, potato pancakes, grilled winter squash, homemade apple sauce, cider and huckleberry wine (which is tasty). I felt so good putting all those delicious things into me. The conversation was equally as enjoyable and we hung out after my shower talking until bed. Sam is a park ranger, professor an emt and he offer quite a bit of insight for me of what lied ahead on tomorrows ride. I went to bed feeling confident and comfortable and ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment